We provide after-school and weekend school enrichment programs for talented elementary, middle, and high school students, as well as students who welcome academic challenge.
Our courses will help prepare your child for a variety of regional, national, and international contests including math competitions (AMC/AIME/USAMO, MathCounts, MathLeague, MOEMS, CML, Math Kangaroo, etc.), Writing Contests, Science Olympiads (Chemistry, Biology, Physics, General Science, etc), Spelling Bees, and Debating Contests, as well as Extracurricular activities (Programming Olympiad, Astronomy Olympiad, Amateur Radio League, Chess Tournaments, etc).
At Yu's Elite Education, we are committed to...
Providing a fun and challenging environment for learning
Encouraging participation in national and regional competitions
Stimulating students' interests and enthusiasm for different subjects
Recognizing and honoring academic excellence for gifted youth
A. We will host the following events (placement tests are free), all are welcome:
-9/2/14 Tue: 3:00-7:00PM, Open House and Placement Tests
B. Fall 2014 online registration is starting. Register courses by 8/31/14 to get annual registration fee waived. Please click on FALL 14 Tab to select and register courses. We ask for $100 deposit (through PayPal) for each course to secure a spot.
C. We are opening a new center at Downtown New York (32 Broadway, Suite 1701, New York NY 10004). Three courses will be offered in fall 2014:
D. Congratulations to the following three students who qualified for USAMO and USAJMO 2014:
- USAMO: E. Wu (G11) (19 total for NJ, 266 total for USA/Canada)
- USAJMO: J. Chen (G10), B. Liu (G5) (11 total for NJ, 231 total for USA/Canada)
E. Congratulations to our brilliant students who performed so well at 2014 AMC 10/12 contest:
- 10 received Distinguished Honor Roll on AMC 10 (54 total from NJ)
- 6 received Distinguished Honor Roll on AMC 12 (61 total from NJ)
- 35 students qualified for 2014 AIME.
1.AMC10/12, AIME and USA(J)MO 2014
- Short training course AIME/(J)MOProgram is in process.
- Regular AMC10/12 classes new session started from late Feb to late June 2014.
2. Proud to be a Sponsor of HMMT (Harvard MIT Math Tournament)
- Nov 2013 (MIT) Yu's Elite sent 2 teams (11 members) to HMMT in Nov 2013.
Best individual rank: Leo Z. - ranked 30th out of 620 participants
Team rank: Yu's Alligator - ranked 26 out of 114 participating teams
- Feb 2014 (Harvard): we sent one team (7 members) to HMMT in Feb 2014.
Best individual rank: Evan W. - ranked 51 out of 800 participants
Team rank: Reaching for Excellence team - ranked 47 out of 100 participating teams 3. Andrushkiw Competition 2013
- We sent a team (6 students) to participate this competition in Nov 2013.
Best Individual Rank: Junhong C. - Ranked 6th out of 200 participants
Team Rank: Reaching for Excellence Team - 8th out of 23 teams
4. AMC8 2013
- Brian L.: perfect score
- 8 students achieved Distinction Roll, and 24 students achieved Honor Roll.
5. MOEMS, Math Kangaroo and Math League
- Students will participate in five MOEMS (Level E and Level M) contests at our six centers between November 2013 and March 2014. Please see the 2013-2014 MOEMS contests schedule at all of our centers.
- We will host Math Kangaroo 2014 (G1-G12) at Plainsboro and Livingston centers.
- We will host Math League (G4-G8) 2014 at our 6 centers.
6. Biology Olympiad
- Yu's Elite is a test center for USABO 2014. Registration is open to all high school students who are interested.
7. Intel Science Talent Search/Siemens Competition/Google Science Fair -We are targeting for nation's most prestigious science research competitions for high school students in 2014.
Siemens 2014: Submission Deadline Sep 2014
Intel STS 2014: Submission Deadline Nov 2014
Google Science Fair 2014: Submission Deadline Jan 2014
- We offer 1-to-1 individual coaching or 1-to-n (n<4) group coaching, under the supervision of world class scholars and professors.
- Registrations are currently open. * For new students, the first class at all centers (Competition Math except high school competition math class series , Science, and Language Arts) is a risk-free trial class. Please download the request form and make an appointment for the first trial class in advance, as placement tests will be conducted prior to that class, and we want to ensure that your child attends a class at an appropriate level. FROM -- The Secret: What Your High Schools Don't Tell you? by Elizabeth Wissner-Gross
Forget what other parents may tell you about the value of just "letting kids be kids". Fun, play, relaxation are important for kids and adults alike, but most would agree that being engaged in an educational activity that they are passionate about is fun and also has long-term benefits to get into college and ultimately enhancing one's career.
Competition for admission to America's top colleges is more cutthroat than ever. Gone are the days when parents could afford to let high school guidance counselors handle the admissions process alone-gone, also, are the days when a student could wait until senior year to prepare for it. If you want to raise a kid colleges will compete for, you must act, EARLY and AGGRESSIVELY, as opportunity scout, coach, tutor, manager, and publicist -or be willing to watch that acceptance letter go to someone whose parents did.
Have your children attend our classes...
We help you act early and aggressively
We help you identify your child's passions
We help your kids reach his or her potential -- both academically and in terms of character
Please explore our websiteto learn more about our programs and our approach to gifted education.
Content copyright . Yu's Elite Education. All rights reserved.
Bridgewater | East Brunswick | Livingston | Marlboro | Plainsboro | South Plainfield
contact email: email@example.com