We provide after-school and weekend school enrichment programs for talented elementary, middle, and high school students, as well as students who welcome academic challenge.
Our courses will help prepare your child for a variety of regional, national, and international contests including math competitions (AMC/AIME/USAMO, MathCounts, MathLeague, MOEMS, CML, Math Kangaroo, etc.), Writing Contests, Science Olympiads (Chemistry, Biology, Physics and General Science), Spelling Bees and even Debating Contests.
At Yu's Elite Education, we are committed to...
Providing a fun and challenging environment for learning
Encouraging participation in national and regional competitions
Stimulating students' interests and enthusiasm for different subjects
Recognizing and honoring academic excellence for gifted youth
Current Events Congratulations to our brilliant students who performed so well at 2014 AMC 10A/12A contest:
- 5 received Distinguished Honor Roll on AMC 10A (38 total from NJ)
- 4 received Distinguished Honor Roll on AMC 12A (50 total from NJ)
- More than 20 students qualified for 2014 AIME so far.
1.AMC10/12, AIME and USA(J)MO 2014
- Short training course AIME/(J)MOProgram will start Feb 15 - Mar 15 2014.
- Regular AMC10/12 classes new session will start from late Feb to late June 2014.
2. ARML 2014
- We will send teams to participate ARML 2014. We will be hosting a short training course ARML Program from Mar. to May 2014.
- Registrations are currently open.
3. Proud to be a Sponsor of HMMT (Harvard MIT Math Tournament)
- Nov 2013 (MIT) Yu's Elite sent 2 teams (11 members) to HMMT in Nov 2013.
Best individual rank: Leo Z. - ranked 30th out of 620 participants
Team rank: Yu's Alligator - ranked 26 out of 114 participating teams
- Feb 2014 (Harvard): we sent one team (7 members) to HMMT in Feb 2014.
Best individual rank: Evan W. - ranked 51 out of 800 participants
Team rank: Reaching for Excellence team - ranked 47 out of 100 participating teams 4. Andrushkiw Competition 2013
- We sent a team (6 students) to participate this competition in Nov 2013.
Best Individual Rank: Junhong C. - Ranked 6th out of 200 participants
Team Rank: Reaching for Excellence Team - 8th out of 23 teams
5. AMC8 2013
- Brian L.: perfect score
- 8 students achieved Distinction Roll, and 24 students achieved Honor Roll.
6. MOEMS, Math Kangaroo and Math League
- Students will participate in five MOEMS (Level E and Level M) contests at our six centers between November 2013 and March 2014. Please see the 2013-2014 MOEMS contests schedule at all of our centers.
- We will host Math Kangaroo 2014 (G1-G12) at Plainsboro and Livingston centers.
- We will host Math League (G4-G8) 2014 at our 6 centers.
7. Biology Olympiad
- Yu's Elite is a test center for USABO 2014. Registration is open to all high school students who are interested.
- We will send a team to participate in USABO 2014. The open exam will take place on Feb 4-14, 2014.
8. Intel Science Talent Search/Siemens Competition/Google Science Fair -We are targeting for nation's most prestigious science research competitions for high school students in 2014.
Siemens 2014: Submission Deadline Sep 2014
Intel STS 2014: Submission Deadline Nov 2014
Google Science Fair 2014: Submission Deadline Jab 2014
- We offer 1-to-1 individual coaching or 1-to-n (n<4) group coaching, under the supervision of world class scholars and professors. Registrations are currently open. 9. New Programs Launched in Spring 2014
- Three level writing classes: Tadpole Writing Club (G1-3), What Should I Write (G4-7), Writing on Demand (G9-12).
- The Art of Arguments: for G7-G10.
- Accelerated math programs: targeted for standard tests (eg: NJ ASK, SAT, SAT Subject, AP)
- Science Foundation Programs (SAT Subject level) and Science Advanced Programs (AP level)
- Math Spirit Club meetings: Junior Club and Senior Club which meet on a monthly basis.
* For new students, the first class at all centers (Competition Math, Science, and Language Arts) is a risk-free trial class. Please download the request form and make an appointment for the first trial class in advance, as placement tests will be conducted prior to that class, and we want to ensure that your child attends a class at an appropriate level. FROM -- The Secret: What Your High Schools Don't Tell you? by Elizabeth Wissner-Gross
Forget what other parents may tell you about the value of just "letting kids be kids". Fun, play, relaxation are important for kids and adults alike, but most would agree that being engaged in an educational activity that they are passionate about is fun and also has long-term benefits to get into college and ultimately enhancing one's career.
Competition for admission to America's top colleges is more cutthroat than ever. Gone are the days when parents could afford to let high school guidance counselors handle the admissions process alone-gone, also, are the days when a student could wait until senior year to prepare for it. If you want to raise a kid colleges will compete for, you must act, EARLY and AGGRESSIVELY, as opportunity scout, coach, tutor, manager, and publicist -or be willing to watch that acceptance letter go to someone whose parents did.
Have your children attend our classes...
We help you act early and aggressively
We help you identify your child's passions
We help your kids reach his or her potential -- both academically and in terms of character
Please explore our websiteto learn more about our programs and our approach to gifted education.
Content copyright . Yu's Elite Education. All rights reserved.
Bridgewater/Raritan • East Brunswick • Edison • Livingston • Plainsboro • Marlboro
contact email: email@example.com